Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Pictur19

the last person to post here, wins

+6
Natz
Noble
shikadi
Johnywilko
Boxman
fleamailman
10 posters

:: Garbage :: Trash Bin

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Empty Re: the last person to post here, wins

Post by fleamailman Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 pm

tonight the goblin feels very old because his daughter phones "...daddy, mum's night off, could you come home at little late tonight as my boyfriend..., ..." somehow the goblin remembers the line was " have fun but be back by midnight though" where he actually says "...look, I have to be back by midnight tonight because I work tomorrow but is that OK with you two...", later, as the goblin's coffee is drunk straight in the bistro, the goblin somehow addresses the imaginary barman moaning "...us parents these days, I don't know what the world is coming to..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Hopper
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Inspired
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Empty Re: the last person to post here, wins

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Duh! Go suck some said the alien.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Flea mailman , Lol you posted on other forums . haha. Woot .
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1396
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Mudkip14
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Rank_gmteam

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 pm

("...yes boxman, I always hit the new posts button reading the posts, and of course I will post elsewhere but I never tag a thread in some obligation type thing, just I am honest in what and where I post..")

repost from elsewhere

in fact the xxxxx site, the trolls there, and their writing style had flashed back in the goblin's mind his school days once more, simply the goblin remembered the time when he had turned up at some bible reading session at the bequest of his then girlfriend who, like all girlfriends of the time, probably saw their boyfriend as some cross between ones shopping accessory and ones very own pet "man friday", not that the goblin minded nor understood any of that, he was after all, besotted, desperate, or both, only that the moment the bible itself was ceremoniously passed to him to read in his turn he realized that he couldn't see the actual words for something he had smoked the night before, so out came those improvised words "sorry, I am a dyslexic but this is a cross that he hath given me to bear here everyone hallelujah" as the goblin then passed the bible to the next person in the now somewhat jaw dropped line of Bible readers, and perhaps those dilated pupils probably gave the game away too, so it was little wonder that she, there and then, dumped the heartbroken goblin to make her conquests elsewhere, just that the goblin, for his part, never smoked after that, pity

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Girl
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 am

shikadi wrote:I grow weary of your stupid games.

"...yes people who can't post for themselves soon grow weary of other people's posts, but sorry shikaji, actually I don't post for you in fact, hardly surprising, but I could try I suppose at some point, in that, they do say children's comics are interesting to write, but I will tell you what, you stop heckling me with nothing and I'll stop reminding you that it's nothing that you are heckling me with", careful now, I might ask you to link me to that something that you've never ever done that merits everyones looking at, MYAHAHAHAHA..." said the goblin knowing that at this point there was nothing left but to fight through the "no contents trolls" here, explaining that this was not a double post but a reply in itself to shikadi from the goblin introduction thread, thinking it was too offtopic to reply there

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 The_world_of_sorrow_by_webby85-1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 am

On what websites were you?
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1389
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Goofy
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Rank_moderator

http://donotclickhere.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 am

("...many, google my username then..." replied the goblin, who was prolific but always anonymous)
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:42 am

Your posts are wise, why do you do this?
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1389
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Goofy

http://donotclickhere.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 am

("...because I want to know myself by what I post.." replied the goblin, who put up another post to explain more)

repost from elsewhere

xxxxxx wrote:But tell me this oh foul and evil goblin thing, what is the point? I mean at the end of the day nothing ever changes, nothing we do really matters. So, why bother? Why do we exist? Wouldn't the world be better off without us?

the goblin hailed the queen of the zombies for her presence "... yes, a cheap person might be dissuaded by an argument of life's futility, that, or by some grand promise of heaven or some dire threat of hell..." said that goblin who made a point of caring far less for what lies ahead of him than for caring for that which lied within him, so the goblin continued "...so don't you want to know who you are by what you post then in spite of it all..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Thinking1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 am

("...and the exact follow on from there..." said the goblin apologizing for the double post but this was more important he felt)

continued repost from elsewhere, same thread

xxxxx wrote:
fleamaillman wrote:[...so don't you want to know who you are by what you post then in spite of it all...

So who is going to tell me who I am, and does who I am really matter? Can I use the knowledge of who I am to effect any change in the world, to do good or to help people? I see no point in any of this, all we manage is to destroy and hurt!

"...no one can tell me who I am but a reflection of who I am is shown in what I do in my "dailylife" and shown in the words I choose to write here upon it..." said the goblin knowing that an awareness is grown from facing the slot like this, he continued "...the conditioning of "dailylife" and the moneygod are exactly those which make one blind to oneself and insensitive to others, so that constant question of "what in my life is worth posting" is just a counter conditioning tool, not a religion...", and with that the goblin linked the lupusMCTD site's "last post" thread wondering what someone could give someone in their situation beyond listening and knocking them off last place on the "last post" thread

http://www.lupusmctd.com/index.php?topic=3363.new;topicseen#new

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Letting-go
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SF Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:26 am

Haha. I dont get this thread.
SF
SF
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

User Points : 722
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Ambivalent

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:35 am

repost elsewhere to someone who didn't understand how one played this game

actually this game is simple, you let the goblin convince you that the point of this game is not to become the last poster but to post meaningful deep posts to discover your inner self, etc., only to notice that the goblin has then walked off with the last post again, "...it called politics I believe..." ventured the goblin himself now sitting on a pile of passed posts muttering faintly a chuffed "...mine, mine, mine..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Oh_Gothic_Nights
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:51 am

("...not a double post because, the above is a reply whereas this is my post now..." said the goblin)

the goblin was on a three day week too, "...ours is to witness then..." the goblin repeated, continuing "...well, as we look on at these failings of the moneygod that are now hurting worldwide that is, simply those failings are both real and perceived, and as such form two separate problems here, that of "functionality" and that of "confidence"..." ventured the goblin again feeling that neither solution alone would be enough to return the situation back to that "functional and confident" state which existed prier to this downturn, the goblin continued, "...the hardest part will be restoring the "family unit confidence", a problem one can still see in Russia today, and in those eastern block countries just after they had first embraced capitalism, anyway, at least with the American political system change there seems a sense on hope now, but "hope is only a good breakfast" as they say...",

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Breadline
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeSteel Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Ahh, who cares?
JakeSteel
JakeSteel
Territory Master
Territory Master

User Points : 277
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Hungry10

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 pm

JakeSteel wrote:Ahh, who cares?

("...most people, if one thinks about it..." replied the goblin)

the goblin is thinking about the global downturn again, which seemed to contrast perfectly with the clear blue sky over the white mountains of this sunny morning, that is, while complimenting that hidden gripping cold within it too, "...well, at this point, a coward would close his eyes, cast his mind elsewhere, or change the subject in his mind, a fool would only seek those distractions most people rave about and pass his life in that way, but only someone slightly mad would venture to record it for no other reason than the fact that he was here and that this was happening in front of his eyes..." concluded the goblin mad as ever as the recession grew closer

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 5267fd2221e5693d913c63f5cd84f67765e
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Goblin shouts to me "."

Back to top Go down

Post by SF Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Enough with this goblin dude.
SF
SF
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 pm

SF wrote:Enough with this goblin dude.
Goblins are the way of life i say.

Back to top Go down

Post by kareljanis Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm

maybe we should kill the goblin...
kareljanis
kareljanis
Gold Minor
Gold Minor

User Points : 291
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Mellow

Back to top Go down

Post by SF Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Im with Karel.
SF
SF
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

SF wrote:Enough with this goblin dude.

("...yer yer, when a troll can't argue the content, he goes for the person, but it reflects more on the troll's inability here..." replied the goblin seeing through it)

repost from lupusMCTD forum's "last post" thread

the goblin often wondered how kathy and the lupusbots, could put up with him but he liked it here and them too, somehow the goblin needed to feel their courage and take it for his own at times, for if they could "read on" then surely the goblin could "write on" with them then, "...well it's "the last person to post here wins" isn't it, and this site, together with this thread too is only for winners...." ventured the goblin knowing that winners needed something to win against, continuing "...and while one has this moment, which is after all, all that any of us really has anyway, one can't lose this game for one can always post back winning again, and again, and again, that is..." said the goblin ever sketching what he encountered, adding "...funny how this simple defiance of silence on my part and of ones situation on your part makes heroes of us all like this, whose for winning then..." asked the goblin already knowing the answer

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 2herford_jack_frost_lhj26dec
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:39 pm

("...come and kill me trolls, you lot should be able to win against me, let's see what you can come up with then..." said the goblin, continuing "...let's see your posts, I mean, I won't even ask you to post content now, I need a laugh..." replied the goblin thanking VS because the goblin had seen VS's other thread and liked it thinking it had promise)

repost from troll's site "last post" thread

"...oh no, don't bother to read my stuff please, a troll's golden rule is simple, "one writes for oneself, reading posts is optional", lose sight of that and one risks becoming normal, and we hate being normal don't we..." said the goblin, adding "...in fact, you trolls should turn off the notifications here, vow not to look at the replies, and above all, promise not to post back then, and yet the only luxury in this life is "not doing what one should be doing, for what one wants to do here" isn't it mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHAHA...", and with that the goblin knew that the trolls couldn't resist themselves, mind you, neither could the goblin, he too, hated all that, which life had lined up for him, and simply posted on in spite of it

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Cf433718

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxman Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Box wins ?
Boxman
Boxman
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1396
My Mood : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Mudkip14
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Rank_gmteam

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:48 pm

the goblin admitted that the trouble with his life is not knowing its duration, "...you see, if I had but a short time to live, then even a small amount of money would make me relatively rich whereas, if I were to live up to into my old age, then I am poor not matter how much money I may have..." ventured the goblin, adding "..."poverty" is the mindset of older people for this very reason, it's as if their future played cat and mouse with them..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 2ceb87869ca14f46b6a39820fa90837c6b3
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 am

("...OK, I suppose I should thank kareljanis for this next one..." said the goblin who could have sworn that there was a post between this and the one above, "...mortals your generosity is most welcome...")

the goblin was thinking of Janis Joplin who, together with Jimmy Hendrix, formed a tragedy of dying to drugs when they had so much talent, but the truth is that the music industries, and all the other medias for that matter, embrace and profit from those tragedies, for both the fact that people's attention are turned towards to the dead artist, and the fact that the artist is no longer there to get in the way of whatever the producers have in mind for the image they wish to portray here...", and with that the goblin was readying for work again, somehow Geneva, beautiful as it might look in this sunny moment, menaced the goblin's mind with a threat of some inescapable dusty midday heat again, which, if it was like last year, would be unbearable, the muse simply asked "...and how about you goblin, are you tempted by becoming famous, well "in your own absence" that is...", the goblin just laughed, replying "...no way myself, but I bet that that "pact with death" idea crosses every artist's mind at some point, almost like a "it's a wonderful life" film plot in reverse..."

the last person to post here, wins - Page 4 Jimihendrix
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next