Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. the last person to post here wins - Page 3 CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!the last person to post here wins - Page 3 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Pictur19

the last person to post here wins

+4
Sima
Apple Soup
einsteinean
fleamailman
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Empty Re: the last person to post here wins

Post by fleamailman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:06 am

the goblin could relate and remembers too, growing up in the hardship of those BBS boards days, the wretched hours waiting to get on line too, and even then only being allowed to write a short text for that crippling telephone bill, and having to wait days before anyone replied too, "...why we didn't ever have an avatar and signature in those day, yes, it was incredibly tough, with users living three or four persons to a computer, I mean can you imagine our elation at just receiving a text from the other side of the world reading "no speka di lingo greengo", yet we never complained..." mentioned the goblin at it now

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Steptoe--son1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Inspired
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Empty Re: the last person to post here wins

Post by fleamailman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:20 am

repost from elsewhere

"...hi..." started the goblin again, continuing "...well the truth is that, what with all this biodiversity in nature, that same biodiversity on this internet is somewhat lacking now, rather narrowed down to one greedy little creature call "man" here...", the goblin paused for a short second thinking on the next bit, more coffee, and then "...so much so, that he doesn't even put up a line in the ad saying "other creatures need not apply", with the usual result that when I turn up, it's like Sheik at the doors of the castle each time...", in fact, the goblin was rather easy to keep, all he needed was a "last post" thread, about a hundred hits to each post, and good coffee, "...so then, if you feel you've got what it takes to be my forum/venue, I will let you have your hopefully wicked way with me...", and a hundred hits was easy for the goblin now, adding "...and these days writing is all about the hitcount, anyone could create for themselves a high postcount, but the hitcount spoke for itself

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Funymonalisa
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:03 am

Why do you keep re-posting posts? Is it because you've run out of things to say?

"...ah, the reasons are many, mortal..." replied the goblin, continuing "...besides, whatever you read on this internet is already a repost is it not, of something written on someones computer uploaded to this internet...", but joking apart, the goblin also understood two things here, first, that in reposting, which is "airing/editing/storing", one is trying to get the post right to oneself again, as in that quote "something worth reading twice should be written twice", and that there is that other reason of response here, as in "posts are born of posts", "...simply, without sharing across sites, one is limiting oneself, without editing it is unfinished, and without safeguarding it is lost, well, am I wrong I wonder, or at least wrong to do so now..." asked the goblin interested now

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Twin-Peaks-tv-19
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 am

nice pic, pinches it

"...all that I have is everyones..." replied the goblin, who in his turn had pinched it from somewhere else, saying "...ah such is the bounty of our forays into forumland yonder is it not...", which admittedly was easier, than his facing that other question of "alright then, so which forum has banned me today then", "...ah but one only fails when one gives up..." replied the goblin, adding "...so any post is a win, whereas to keep at it is a triumph..." in fact, the goblin often wondered if he wasn't posting more for the pleasure of his ghosts on those sites, than for any potential reader there then, concluding "...well yes, those readers are OK I suppose, but they do come and go somewhat, whereas my ghosts, well now, their apparitions can be relied on..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 LawrenceofArabia
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 am

repost from elsewhere

AND we dont talkz like thiiis, its annoying isnt it, i think so, do you???!!!

"...hells bells yes!..." mentioned the goblin in agreement now, adding "...in writing, one just has to develop a writing style that does justice to one posts, because, on this internet at least, nothing alienates readers more than long winded stuff written in some perfect "grammer nazi"...", in fact, the goblin had often likened the readers to a pack of wolves here, where one neither turns one back on them, nor gets too close either, simply one shares the prey, and admires their beauty, even at times matching their howls, and yet, in the end, life's "journey to self" is ones alone, and those readers eat up the writer in their expectations of him, one is "alone with others" but that is not solitude here

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Werecity
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 am

“...elusive isn't it, oh yes, one can see it for oneself, sure one can, ah but can one clearly explain it to others now, that's what marks one as a writer in my view, this shared life then...” mentioned the goblin of some people who could visualize well, and of others who could recite well, where only those who did both well, understood these words from their experience now, saying “...me, I am not even what I have written before, for this internet doesn't even remember what one posted yesterday, so a live writer is very much just that then, only a few posts in front of his own oblivion always, a survivor on this internet pacing his journey to self here, never stopping that is...”

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 IE147_WindTunnel_2008
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sima Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Pinch me I'm dreaming
Sima
Sima
Scientist
Scientist

User Points : 1314
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Paranoid
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 22433810

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:31 pm

("...no, it's better dreaming in my view..." replied the goblin)

"...well, I am still looking for new sites now, the trouble is that most forum titles in the search box have so little to do with forum itself, so half the writer's sites are "anything but", for example I got banned from, whops can't remember its name, yesterday because my writing style was in total contradiction to the others there, who hadn't, by looks of things, actually written anything there at all, and yes, sometimes it narks me to be banned, because their might have been budding talent, but this time, as with about three other places this week, it actually felt so win/win, that one even felt relieved that they're beyond ones concern now, since I like helping out that is..." said the goblin, where elsewhere, he himself had simply moved the email contact link, of those forums he had passed up on, to his "to store" box, so basically it just boiled down to certain requirements here, being, reasonable post rate, a tolerant admin, and some "content", "...full marks on this site then..." mentioned the goblin, who had somehow wished that he could just type into the search box something like "lively, experimental, tolerant forum for old farts, please", but no, one had to wade through this wad of "dead losses and banns" to find even one site that hadn't seen the posts before, after all, all that ongoing editing still had to be done somewhere, "...so just think of it as ones "forum dating" experience then..." ventured the goblin at it with a sigh

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Alcohol_hangover1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:06 pm

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

the witchdoctor smiled “...goblin, you think it's a recession because they have told you that it is one, but look at it more closely, every recession to date has been investors withdrawing their investment in late autumn, causing the market to slump, whereupon an injection of capital from either banks or governments props things up until, that too, proves futile and one has the recession for sure, but a recession, like its namesake, is supposed to eventually return things to what they once were are they not...”, to which the witchdoctor leaned closer to the goblin, continuing “...so now, with a trillion dollar debt and one dollar in ten going to service that debt too, and with far too much money in circulation anyway, and that ever unchanged "upside down demographic pyramid", still think it's actually a recession goblin..." at which the witchdoctor took a deep breath and just continued "...it's a “default” goblin, financial musical chairs if you like where the music has stopped, america will survive goblin, but it has filed for chapter 13 in all but name...”

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Dreaming
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TMJulian Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:06 am

And I believe, I won.
TMJulian
TMJulian
Special K
Special K

User Points : 735
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Cold

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:24 am

repost from elsewhere

"...well imagine, if you were to add a picture to each post you did, what type of illustrator's eye you would get after about a year of doing so..." ventured the goblin, adding "...three goals here, a writer's way with words, an illustrator's eye, and an internetself but, of those, where the internetself seems the most important one, I mean to actually create something that is beyond dailylife's grip, something both ageless, faceless, responsive, and mercurial then..." explained the goblin, who coincidentally lived next door to an old age home as if it were to underline the whole point to him once more, the point being that if one doesn't learn to fly like peter pan here, one shares wendy's fate of ageing

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Daystillspring
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

I win
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1389
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Goofy
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Rank_moderator

http://donotclickhere.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:40 pm

repost from elsewhere

I like your thread goblin

"...nah, this isn't my thread either, it's just a "last post" thread here, anyone can post to it..." replied the goblin who wanted to openly share this thread then, saying "...the trouble with me is that there are two of us, one me who writes directly between brackets where things generally fall foul to those slings and arrows of outrageous dyslexia, and then there is that other me, who reposts stuff that has been clearly ironed out with some matching picture added, basically the "publishing" me, against the "posting" me perhaps, where both have their merits/demerits then...", simply, the goblin, in his madness, actually believed that it was a "journey to self" here, and yes, true the goblin had seen his dailylife for the rat-race it actually was, and yet, instead of "stopping to smell the flowers on the way", he was now writing about those same flowers then, as if the rat-race had been replaced by the rat's very own "freestyle composition with matching picture in less that 50 words please" benchmark here, so either way, the rat just scurried on it seemed totally unable to stop itself

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Ratrace
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnywilko Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 am

pssh
Johnywilko
Johnywilko
Assassin
Assassin

User Points : 1389
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Goofy
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Rank_moderator

http://donotclickhere.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:51 pm

repost from elsewhere

the goblin quickly confessed to their being reposts, explaining "...a livewriter writes a post like a normal member does, but then he stores it after that first posting, knowing that each time he reposts it he will edit it slightly...", something a bit like van goth's sunflowers where he did eight portraits of them, saying "...the writing in third person is merely an indulgence on my part, simply a need perhaps, both to know what obstacles writers face when writing, and a wish to become fluent enough to counterbalance the onset of ones old age here, and the matching picture is more or less the same type indulgence then...", no, the goblin felt that the livewriter was just a pokemon upgrade of a normal poster, where, apart from this obvious storing and reposting of posts then, together with the constant output too, and that of having a recognisable persona, there was no difference between him and anyone else

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Smokingchimpsina1comxa1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Briane240 Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:12 am

i believe i have won.

Briane240
Babelfish
Babelfish

User Points : 37
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:32 am

repost from elsewhere, someone replying on a long dead site that sent a notification recalling the goblin there

the goblin slowly typed the reply to the "last post" thread that the stranger had called him with a simple "I win" post, saying "...I guess that we are the only ones here now...", but that was fate then, that some forums worked out while other didn't, and now, here, looking across these dead posts, the goblin saw fun usernames which read like "here lies so and so, RIP" and lively texts reading like unanswered epitaphs to a time before, "...so this place becomes a cemetery now, and sobriety has seeded well in what remains of it..." voiced the goblin leaving this lone line as his reply as he walks on in silence

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Moonstone-1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainfull Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:07 am

fleamailman who the fuck are you

Chainfull
Scout
Scout

User Points : 191
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 3 Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am

Chainfull wrote:fleamailman who the fuck are you

"...who knows..." replied the goblin unable to prove it either way then, then adding "...though perhaps if you google my username ten pages of me is there for the finding out, yet none of it prove anything..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 3 25fohdv
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3