Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Transmutant Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

Transmutant Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. Transmutant CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
Transmutant EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
Transmutant EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
Transmutant EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
Transmutant EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
Transmutant EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
Transmutant EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
Transmutant EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
Transmutant EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
Transmutant EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.Transmutant Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.Transmutant Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. Transmutant Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!Transmutant Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!Transmutant Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!Transmutant 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
Transmutant Pictur19

Transmutant

4 posters

Go down

Transmutant Empty Transmutant

Post by Marshazzle Sun May 31, 2009 10:16 am

Yo, I just thought I'd tell you guys about a pc game me and my older friend will be creating. It's not flash, but a game that you'd say: Have to buy. We will have to have some help with other companies for publishing and everything, but it's all worth it, anyways, here's the storyline for the game:
Scientists from all over the world have been trying to cure a named disease with the symtoms of the unexplained. Thousand and thousands have died along with the sickness forever spreading. Cures have all failed to match up against it. It's unseen and unsung. Nothing stands in it's way. And that's why we have scientists, who risk their lives trying these cures on themselves time to time. It's not sanitary as you could say, but It's worth the lives of thousands. Even yourself.
Mark. That's you. Your a highly professioned scientist ready for anything working along with your assistant boss. The town is Arubus, basically in the middle of nowhere going, but there isn't any home for inocense, especially here....
STORYLINE~
Mark heads on over to his lab along with his boss to discuss the disease. He yells out in joy when he notices a certian 2 chemicals mix to fis the disease. The news nearby speaks of the bad with 2 men that have escaped a jail in Arubus and are ready to launch a bomb if our securty doesn't cost them the fine they diserve for speeding. The group of scientists talk while you take the sample of so called "Cure" to YOUR lab to take some investigations on the makings. While there, the bomb of the victims goes off while your in your underground lab shelter. It knocks things everywhere, one, vial falling over pouring the "cure" into your mouth. You wake up to a abnormal size of your body known as a "super power" in the books. You can't speak due to unexplanitory feeling and anxiety. Once out of your house, you realize that the city is DESTROYED and you need to find help to cure the city to bring it back to full health; revival. So, with that, you head to your work as to se if your boss survived. He is ok, yet hurth siverely, he has a metal pole in his stomache and if it doesn't get removed, he could die, so he's holding a cloth over it. He tells you to find help, but gives you a walkie talkie, for everything in the lab is destroyed and lost. Once you head out, you once find out the raditation from the exploion collided the bodies of the innocent and mutated them, causing deformities. You must go through the horrifying game, killing your way to saftey through horrer films and scare moments of the game to get to revival. Throughout the game, you find different potions that exploded to far lands from the lab that you decide to also try, you drink these different potions to do different things acting as a tranmutant, this is a help to the deformity killing. It's very epic and has alot to it, that was just a little basline to it, hope you enjoyed. My friend and I will be creating our own website, which i can't realease the name of YET! And many flash games for the site, and big games you must buy to play for pc and ps2. I have to go now, so later~

-Marshazzle
Marshazzle
Marshazzle
Thunder Hawk
Thunder Hawk

User Points : 1792
My Mood : Transmutant Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Transmutant Empty Re: Transmutant

Post by SF Sun May 31, 2009 10:36 am

Hmm, sounds interesting. I don't think I would buy it but it's cool you came up with something like that
SF
SF
Beserk Orange
Beserk Orange

User Points : 722
My Mood : Transmutant Ambivalent

Back to top Go down

Transmutant Empty Re: Transmutant

Post by einsteinean Sun May 31, 2009 10:42 am

Nice game. I'll check it out.
einsteinean
einsteinean