Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Animated20earth

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello guest.. If you are a guest to the forum, you may use the guest lounge at the top of the page prior to registering to ask questions, place comments, request an account to be activated, etc. Enjoy your stay.

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Animated20earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Site Donations
If you wish to help out the forum, click below. the last person to post here wins - Page 2 CommunityIcon
Latest topics
» the last person to post here wins
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 am by fleamailman

» Happy Birthday Jyo
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm by Johnywilko

» Try and guess who I am
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm by Sima

» bitch
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm by Sima

» Call Of Duty 5
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm by Briane240

» new thing
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 pm by Briane240

» Fleamailman
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:46 pm by einsteinean

» I need help!
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm by Marshazzle

» Would you rather?
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am by Sima

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Myninjakiwi
Never played mynk? Why don't you give it a go? Click below.the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Box
Fox Network
Feel like watching some of the best shows? Fox is the answer.the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Fox
Mozilla FireFox
Easy download for the best internet browser.
ImageShack
A great way to upload and edit your pictures.
YouTube
Great way to watch and upload your videos. the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Youtube-logo
Apple
Includes free downloads and itunes!the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Apple
Singing Box
A great way to download music by artist or song free!!the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Gold_ipod_nano_b
Hypercam 2
Start making videos today with a free hypercam download!the last person to post here wins - Page 2 530690
NOAA Weather
Includes national and local weather reports and more!!
Yiwu
the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Pictur19

the last person to post here wins

+4
Sima
Apple Soup
einsteinean
fleamailman
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Empty Re: the last person to post here wins

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 pm

"...why thank you my good human..." replied the goblin once more, while outside, the snow storm had subsided enough to let the minions of the moneygod continue their endless endeavors in this beloved city of affluence "Geneva & co", and well, into this then, dressed like a rather oldish teletubby, armed with his laptop and under the influence of caffeine, the lone goblin readied himself, without much relish mind you, for yet another tromp to the bank, read withdrawals here, the post office, read pay one tithes then, and the bistro, read lick wounds and drown sorrows in more coffee, so he hits on singing "...we're off to see the blizzard, the wonderful blizzard that was, tralala...", exits, only to take one foot outside the door and is simply buried in snow, where surfacing some distance further down the street, at the bistro no less thinks aloud "...never mind your silly "secret of fire" humans, just tell me how one remains sane in all this "dailylife", I will let you live to do..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 IE-104
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

User Points : 256
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Inspired
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Rank_banned

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Empty Re: the last person to post here wins

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

The touch screen on my phone has spontaniously cracked, it's dead!!!

the goblin just wished here express his heartfelt sympathy over the loss the telephone, who when it had been working, had always been a happy telephone, joyous and friendly to everyone, "...but know this, that however bad this loss is for us now, and yes, this telephone will be sorely missed by both friends and relatives alike, it has, after all, gone to a better place from here and is at peace now, so join me then, let us hold our breath in silence and contemplation for this short moment for the loss of the poster's telephone now..., ..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 08tg1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 am

reply to a PM somewhere, just sharing

"yes i cant control my laughter.." added xxxxx

"....nor I, my writing habit I suppose, besides, in the end all this only has to please one person now, the one who has to then live with what he has written...", outside though, in the morning darkness, the busily falling snow bore little resemblance to anything that those profits of global warming had predicted, while inside, the desked goblin felt envious of the other members of his family again, who could sleep on throughout now, so the goblin simply set to, by replying to notifications once more, "...um, very interesting indeed, the curse of old age no less..." went the voice of the family anthropologist in the background, adding "...you just need to get a life goblin, and get out and about a bit more, see the world then, live, and for christ sake stop writing..." ticking off his notes at this point, rather contradiction himself, continuing though "...if you don't fight your old age here, or you'll be old in no time goblin..." and then lightened off a bit by saying "...well at least, don't compromise yourself on this internet then, if somewhere doesn't work out just simply move on politely, after all there are more forums on this internet than there are flakes on falling snow...", and, with that, the goblin then knew that once more he had to live with what he had written now, though the snow still snowed away like nothing was ever really change by what he wrote, it just was

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Skeletonreading
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:08 am

repost from elsewhere

"...no one can stop me, I aways win this..."

the goblin could go along with that, after all, for he too laughed at all those who ever tried to edit him now, "...you see, try as they may there's always a copy elsewhere,..." the goblin paused for a second, perhaps needing to explain something, continuing "...well, I imagine that you are seeing this post, as one post on a thread here amongst all the other threads on this site here, which it is true enough then, but I see the post as yet another notification from umpteen "last post" threads that I'm subscribed to, simply I accept that I am both fickle and selfish towards sites, I have to be, they are no permanent but more importantly, the point of this game is never "if you win" at all is it, since one already knows that the next poster wins, so no, it's more "with what shall I win this with this time" that keeps me going year after year now...", in fact the goblin confessed here that he couldn't write for himself off line, he used these "last post" threads to coax himself into writing by playing to the crowd he needed, concluding "...in fact, being selfish and fickle are probably the two commonest traits on the Internet then, just that most people don't know it, or won't openly admit it, but I am anonymous, so selfish is being honest, and fickle is being discerning..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Obama_biden

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 am

the goblin was enjoying this thread, saying "...the thing is, if you don't meet the other person, then there really is absolutely no way to prove anything anyway since these are just words here, and the reader is blind, anyone of us could be anything, who knows then I could even be a human for that matter MYAHAHAHAA..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Output6
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:10 am

repost from elsewhere

Please admin can this thread be removed to the padded cell forum, where the previous poster will be given a nice back to front coat and and a lovely hot cup of sedatives. And he can mumble on quietly to himself, without disturbing the other residents

"...hello, this is an automated reply, thank you for posting to goblin's fabulous "last post" thread here ..." went the cordial voice of goblin's fully automatic "reply to spam" machine, continuing "...unfortunately, the goblin you are seeking is not in at the moment, though if you would to leave yet another spam, please leave it after the "off my planet, mortal MYAHAHAHAHAHAHA" signal, thank you..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Sonno
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 am

repost from elsewhere, someone who had posted across threads the following

This is dead. GO here:

xxxxxxx

"...well any death on the Internet does rather depends on who, is where, when, does it not, ah but wouldn't you like to be on both these forums in fact, so then, if anyone ever locks your thread, pulls your posts, or cautions you there, the others can still see your side of things just by popping over here..." mentioned the goblin welcoming everyone always, adding "...actually any reports of my death are somewhat premature I believe...", simply the goblin was passed master at posting across sites now, yes, he was always friendly, but unstoppable in that way, if only because he never depended solely on any one forum that he posted to, no, he depended on all of them equally as failsafes here, whispering "...so catch me if you can mortals, as this internet is bigger than even your greatest reach of imagination, yes, but you will still have to live with whatever you post though..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 0_61_mugshots_bush_nylibrary
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 am

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you thinking" thread

well, for example, the goblin was now thinking of the government's pension system and relating it to that illegal "pilot game" again, where the newer members simply paid their dues to the older one here, and seeing that, like that game too, it was only sustainable when new members kept joining in, till the pyramid eventually flipped upside down, so the question for the goblin now was simply one of how to word this idea in a way that was both amusing and clear, saying "...in fact, no idea is actually new in itself, nor is it really ones own idea either, as ideas are just inanimate concepts that anyone can hit on..." he paused, looking over what he had said, then continued "...no, only that, in wording out any idea in my way, the idea becomes both me and mine, doesn't it...", just it was as if the goblin followed the path of his thoughts with his pen now, and, regardless of what he actually wrote, it only returned him to his "the journey to self" each time

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Clipboard81hf4
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 am

How do you have so much time to make so many long posts?

"...simple..." replied the goblin, continuing "...one soon learns that most things in this life are either mere distractions or obligations here, I mean, at the end of the day, all that you actually have of yourself are your thoughts and your feelings, where your health, wealth, family and friends are not promised at all, that is "life is only an assumption of certainty is it not", but this fact only really sinks in through the pain of losing someone unexpectedly, then you soon realize the truth that nobody has any more life than anyone else..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Samycharninesurrealism1qz5
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 am

repost from elsewhere, third attempt after the two previous introduction threads got locked in turn then

"...now you're probably wondering why you were so wretchedly deprived all of sudden of any chance of further welcome me to your forum then but not to worry now, here is another chance to welcome me then, that way you can practice now for when you're grownup..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Kidshomework

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Freaking weirdo.
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

User Points : 2070
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Amused
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 2 I_love10

http://einsteinean.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Freaking weirdo.

"...well I never, it's einsteinean then..." went the happy goblin now, adding "...and, to what do we owe the pleasure of this courtesy call here I wonder...", in fact, the goblin really only needed a place to store his posts once more, and had felt that here too, was somewhere perfect now, saying "...funny creatures humans, they always see things in such simple terms of members and forums here, whereas I have already seen literary hundreds of forums come and go in my time, so I just see it as me, these posts, and places that I can both create and show them...", which was true enough, for the goblin did take note of other people's comments, just that that never changed the equation here, that of "the number of posts, which one wishes to create, show and keep, for the duration of time remaining"

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Ugly

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:56 am

repost from elsewhere, example number 1, how not to post on a "last post" thread

and with that, boys and girls, did you know what happened next, well yes, up, form a little hole in the ground popped out these two ever so silly teletubbies, waving hello to everyone now, in fact, the tunnel they had dug, from ITV lunitic asylum that is, must have seemed ever so long, as their poor short legs had hardly been able to carry them for all that british chocolate they were full of, yes children both xxxxxtubby and xxxxxtubby were both very special in the goblin's view now as he welcomed them ever so

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Teletubbies-sun
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 am

Looks like you are contagious Flea, as I have had my first "Locked Thread" this evening

"...well there are more sites on this internet , than there are stars in the night sky, so let them laugh on the other side of their faces when they finally see what they have missed out on then..." replied the goblin adding "...forums at like venues, simply one doesn't really know, how it is going to go that is, until one hits the thread/stage itself, but that's the challenge, and reward when one steals the show as you did elsewhere...", but the effort is never for the site, it's for the self here, adding "...I have tried out about ten sites in the last week, some are promising, but most are a dead loss then, but it's all practice as I am trying to correct my two weaknesses now, first that of my death-wish of playing "swot the bot" even if the prats deserve it, which unfortunately too, is also where some of my best putdowns originate from, and the other problem of going too fast in the wish to air/edit my stuff..." anyway the goblin simply knew that most admins couldn't be as smart as the admin here, so "double posting" rules, and other little oddities had to be allowed for, until it just didn't work out, then it's new adventure time without the slightest regret because locking, deleting and booting are a forum's prerogative perhaps, but your only responsibility is towards the integrity of your posts now, those posts are you so to speak

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Roksh
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 am

repost from elsewhere, how not to post on a "last post" thread lesson 2

Are you telling us to get out of your thread................? I feel discouraged.

"...not at all..." replied the goblin, who, in the end, somehow understood that he was actually teaching the trolls to read now, and, where not, there were those pictures and smileys they could post then, adding "...more popcorn bots, your goblin will be your mentor or your tormentor here if you like, ah but there can only be one goblin at the end of this then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Fawltytowerscar
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 am

repost from elsewhere, how not to post on "last post" threads lesson 3

the goblin thanked the resident trolls, and did indeed appreciate their newly acquired mastery of the posted picture at this point, alas though, the written word would take a couple of more years yet it seems, and as for a coherent sentence, well take could take a lifetime even, "...not that I am trying to discourage you here or anything though..." mentioned the friendly and considerate goblin again

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 2tyramonster
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

repost from else, about the "goodbye section" in a site

the goblin simply noted that most forums out there didn't do any "goodbye section" at all, for various reasons, saying "...first of all, it might encourage others to follow suit, since people often follow for no real reason, but certainly it allows those who are unhappy with the site to spread their message, where that should really only be the concern of mods and admins here..." the goblin paused for a second, continuing "...also, since it then shows the number of new members arriving against those leaving, it allows someone to gage the overall trend of the site, as to growing or thinning, that is where most members do say hello in the introduction thread, where many members won't bother to say goodbye at all, making it look worse than it actually might be then..." in fact, the goblin never announced anything beforehand, knowing that it just depended on how he felt and how the site evolved, true one had to be honest to oneself above all, but there was no need to tie oneself to a proclamation here, or paint oneself into a corner, just be adult about it, leave unnoticed where possible, return gently too

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Goodbye
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

Wouldn't it be better to commit them to paper, or some more permanent or enduring medium?

"...ah now, first off, nothing is safe however it is stored, moreover, a drawer gives no response, and, as long as one is over many "last post" threads that is, eventually one will come across a reply that makes one think like this one has, though lastly, thinking alone, is never enough is it, no, it has to be actually made into a post to get it right to oneself here, a picture added to convey its image too, and then both stored away, and reposted to edit/air it..." mentioned the goblin who, like calling over some giant internet forest, perfected his own call then while listening out for the calls of others, adding "...from the outset the forest perfects the calls of its creatures, yes, but it also decides the nature of the beast too..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Cmouf
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:45 am

Psssst xxxxx get out of this thread, we aint allowed in here .............

"...no silly, of course you're allowed in here, well we do need very light relief from time to time, besides, I'm still thinking over and appreciating Jo's deep post now..." said the goblin, suspecting that his reply would have to be in the morning then, concluding "...and so, without further ado now, I leave this thread in the incapable hands of lesser mortals, with this signboard here that reads "please note, the views expressed during this interval are those of teletubbies, and, as such, do not necessarily reflect the views of this site, which are probably even worse, thank you"..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 254wzfr
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:28 am

being anonymous the goblin wasn't sure if it was "social networking" as such, but he posted across dozens of forums daily, saying "...well, for me at least, facebook seems a writer's nightmare, something like "hi, my name is adolf, oh, and guess what, I hang out at walmats too, eat at mcdonalds where I do my internet, here's my photo, all my personal details, the films I like, my PSP3 games then, oh, and take at look at this, my heavy metal tattoo on my bum, and my signed poster of bing crosby himself, aren't I amazing, oh please do accept me as I have enough superficial paraphernalia, and whatever, for you to like me now"...", where perhaps the first thing a writer should actually be, is free from all that crap, just honest to himself each time..." simply the goblin was saying, that whenever he had grown close to someone on the internet, it had been solely on the merit of their words alone, for what else of them was really here now, they were, until they appeared in real life that is, just as anonymous as the goblin was, quite unable to prove anything then

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 HeartagramHitler
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:28 am

"...ah now humans, I see we touch upon the problem of censorship on the internet here..." voiced the goblin, alone with his thoughts on this ever so gray sunday morning, continuing "...ah, but a writer has to write for himself alone, in that he, or she, has to be honest with the integrity of his posts, while simply accepting that it can't and won't be accepted everywhere, something good I believe, because it both offers a wide choice of forum/venues to appear on, and frees one from concern over the outcome too, in short, one submits the post to the forum, in exactly the same manner as a writer submits his work to the editor here, but only a fool would rely solely on that forum now, for how else can one become known, how else one you get a fair appraisal of ones effort and how else can one safeguard one posts, if one doesn't post across forums that is, so think of here as your homebase, and out there as your "testing/airing/backup" ground...", in fact, the goblin was now on the most unlikeliest of forums/venues for exactly this reason then

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Zelda-1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 am

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site, chipping away at their "the gospel according to good writers" there

the goblin was just thinking of how easy it was to play either the mentor or tormentor now, saying "...for me, part of my selfishness is knowing something simple in itself, that the point of ones posting is not for the sake of participation here, for simply one sells oneself cheap that way, where ones posts become like mere tags then, whereas if something is actually meant by all those tags, then surely, shouldn't they be made into actual posts instead...", so the goblin never tagged a thread with the first thing he thought of, as many did it seemed, no, simply he either posted or passed up on replying, adding "...for those who are not selfish in what they post are invisible, are they not, writing is not somewhere else now, at least, not as something tucked away in some unread blog as an excuse or justification for fobbing posts, no, simply writing is in ones posts, or writing is ones posts period...", and with that, the goblin knew he now had to find that matching picture, remarking "...finding the pictures is such a bane of course, but an illustrator's eye won't come without practice, and I should know, still one doesn't have to display the actual picture here, only to find it for oneself again..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 000002
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by einsteinean Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Double postmuch?
einsteinean
einsteinean
Naval Officer
Naval Officer

User Points : 2070
My Mood : the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Amused
Extra Ranks : the last person to post here wins - Page 2 I_love10

http://einsteinean.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:44 pm

repost from elsewhere

Double postmuch?

the goblin always liked xxxxx thinking he was one, if not the only one, smart amongst his circle then, in fact, the goblin always backed up his stuff elsewhere then, even here too, was in part a backup of other places now, no not simply from that site we both know of, so the goblin spelled it out again, explaining "...you see, "cross posting", which agreed does look like "double posting" or even "multi posting" here, stops both censorship and dataloss in its tracks, I mean imagine if I made a post I didn't want to lose on that site, then imagine too, that the site unexpectedly folded, or more expectedly booted me out, game up, post lost, whereas this way, I don't worry at all, I have a copy that others can see too..." simply, what the goblin was explaining, was that when posting, always repost within some airing/editing/backup criteria in mind, "...oh yes, this internet airs your works, yes, but it shouldn't just be trusted with them...", and with the goblin felt that xxxxx was beginning to join up the dots

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 1

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fleamailman Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm

repost from else, the goblin selling the idea of a "last post" again to a new site where the members have talent

"...well then, let me put it to you another way now..." ventured the goblin, trying to avoid confusion here, saying "...is there already a random there on this site, if so link me to it, and I will evolve it with you now...", somehow the goblin was remembering something, that most authors of the victorian age didn't write books at all, "...so then what did the likes of dickens and holmes actually write if not books that is, and to what, with all this internet, have we returned to now, so the question really becomes, which site is going to realize, and get a head's start over those other sites that still do not have a "journal" type thread where "live writers" can perform on, simply, I mean, you do wish to make a name for yourselves with all this talent I imagine...", but that was the goblin for you, he could be very persuasive at times, besides everyone also knew that goblins were not to be trusted here MYAHAHAHAHA

the last person to post here wins - Page 2 Spaceodyssey2001ap1
fleamailman
fleamailman
Scout Leader
Scout Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next